Grandpa Quique's 75th Birthday wish is for his whole family to be involved in some form of physical exercise that will improve their health.

We ask each one of you to keep a log of the miles you run (walk or crawl) as you participate so we can add them all up and give them to him as a gift before his race.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First day and I'm already late!

When Dad requested we all get involved in preparing to run a marathon, Amy got all excited and volunteered to create a blog.  We all agreed it would be fun for us to share the experience of getting in better shape and, for those more ambitious ones (or more traumatized old farts), getting ready to run a full marathon.

Amy knew she could enlist some help with the project, but neither of us expected that the very next day two people ask us where the blog was!

OK, here it is. This is the beginning of this ambitious family activity.

"Now, be honest, this is for posterity!"

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very healthy endeavor. I will start Wednesday April 27th. It will take a bit to get me to where I can run! Or maybe not - I will return and report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat man wants to know how you keep track of eliptical miles. I'm starting there, logged my first 10 yards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tita and I started today. We ran a half mile. :)

    ReplyDelete